Planning a Tour?
Gallia County and Gallipolis have numerous attractions and places of interest to visit, the Bureau and its staff will help you arrange custom tours by providing the following:
- Directions to and from each destination
- Familiarization (FAM) Tours specialized to help educate the group coordinator with the area prior to bringing a tour group. The FAM would provide choices of attractions, lodging, conference facilities, restaurants and retail choices to help ease the planning
- Step on Guides with experience and knowledge about the area
- Suggested group itineraries and themed tours
Meeting and Convention Assistance
The staff of the GCCVB will assist and help make your event a success by providing the following:
- Brochures, area maps, visitor's guides and welcome packets
- Informational speakers or event staff that will answer questions and provide local information
- Tours, entertainment ideas and agendas for attendees and guests
- Coordinate press releases to promote your event
- The Bureau staff will work with attractions and venues to help package your trip, making the destination and meeting experience more complete. Reservation confirmations will be presented well in advance.
Make the most of your visit by contacting us ahead of time for any of the following:
- Contact information, hours of operation and costs of our area attractions
- Directions and maps of Gallia County, Gallipolis and other surrounding areas
- Visitor Guides with a complete list of attractions, accommodations and area information
The Gallia County Convention and Visitors Bureau is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization with a goal of attracting and welcoming visitors to the area, as well as educating tourists and locals of the regions history and infrastructure. The GCCVB has developed several incentives over the years to bring this information to those interested individuals in a unique way. We offer a variety of driving, and walking tours of Gallia County and the City of Gallipolis.